
A blank page, virgin territory.
Where have you been? Who has run the length of your spine with a curious fingertip, seeking, learning, stroking the fibers that act as vessel to inner secrets and carefully crafted truths? Has the caress been gentle or probing, painful or derogatory? Have you revealed everything, like a tenderly peeled fruit or have you kept each nuance and detail cloaked beneath the thin shield of outer appearance? Was there laughter or compassion, curiosity or dismay? Have you been misconstrued or tossed aside as so much innuendo?
And what have you brought back to me?
Can we begin again?
A blank page, virgin territory.... held aloft by a lifetime of experience, formed and shaped for a readiness that is sketched by what has already been. What can we create anew? Will it be stitched in trust or bleed at the seams with the scent of suspicion?
Who holds the key to my questions? In the end, the only answer is
mine.
I will tell you of what I know. Can you reveal to me...
where have you been
my journal?
I will tell you of what I know. Can you reveal to me...
where have you been
my journal?

0 comments:
Post a Comment