Power Catch

Sunday, August 30, 2009




I wavered on a crest of razor sharp thoughts, my conscious and the inner workings of ideas that I did not fully comprehend taking turns coming and going. His eyes are beautiful, dark and deep with unspoken temptations swimming within. Sometimes they are written for a flashing moment at the corner of His eye, or in the slightest movement at the edge of His mouth. Sometimes, even in the steady rhythm of His heart.


My Master does not touch me often, and consequently each time He reaches for me I am lifted on a plain of effervescent bliss. On impulse, I lift and turn, trying to stay connected to the touch, as it winds through me like heat waves. Coherent thought is not always possible, but with the intense focus afforded by the elixir of emotions He provokes, eventually I am attuned to His world. Surprised at my brazen mental transgressions, I finally felt them subside, leaving a residual effect - that intense determination and willingness to exist in devotion. I feel even more beautiful, rich, and certain of every choice I have made. My future looms brilliant in a colorful world I am only just starting to taste.


I have found in my experience that people of such incredible character attract the same. Oh..I am certain that every eye finds something of attraction to the Brave Warrior Fonce. But what stays in His attraction is rich with the same precious ideals. Thus, it did not astound me as much that the Mistress Seveya had such a good heart. I was also privileged to know for myself the depths of her feelings for Master Fonce. Her pleasure in 'me' was a blessing - in itself and hand in hand due to my Master. Instinct and observations convinced me of the emotional commitment of my Master regarding the Artisan. All those things considered, I never expected what came next.

I was a bit surprised to have found myself watching over the Mistress Seveya. Emotional at times, I truly appreciated the pinpoint of focus afforded me by Master - to see to the Mistress' comfort - and...give Sev no reason to need to walk. We were two women in need of something - neither one definable and most likely would be comprised of many small things. I felt a gaping hole at the loss ofmy friend, Sev most likely would feel the loss of mobility. Wise man, that Master Fonce - stick two women together to let them battle out all those - issues.


I would see to the necessities...food, water and fuel. I would make myself available as much as possible when not tending to such chores. Those times when I could not be readily at Mistress Sev's wagon left me concerned, however. The Mistress was an adult, of course, and certainly capable of making choices and decisions, but I thought a little reminder might be nice. Strung from one railing to the next across the opening of platform that would lead down the steps, I tied a length of silver ribbon from the wealth I had found. The silken decoration was threaded through the arms of one of those beloved black tunics, and it dangled and swung in the day's breeze as if to say..."Wait, rest, heal"....

I couldn't let Master Fonce think He wasn't on our minds and in our hearts, so I tied little strips of silver ribbon to railings of wagons along a path from Sev's to Fonce's...connecting them visually, where they were already connected in the spirit and heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment