Salvation

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mesmerizing affliction
Dangerous addiction
Enflamed with passionate twist

The closeness of Him brought me to my knees internally. Visions of acts, decadent and debase, paraded through my mind. I yearned to be thrown to the carpet of grass and consumed right then and there. Before the eyes of all the world. With every man and woman present a mere pattern to the tapestry of surroundings. Denial was a bittersweet torment that infused my senses with an intoxicating elixir bearing the name of my Master. The perfume of my misery was a slick sensation. I was shaken by the depth of His influence.

I had never felt like a Man in such a way. I had never felt myself so willing to surrender every action and reaction to His complete control. To dance in rapture to His slightest desire. To crawl, to beg, to prostrate myself in acquiescence. To soar in the devotion of ebeisance. I adored Him. I loved Him. I needed Him. My breath would cease without Him.

I begged to be cast upon His pyre.

If it takes my whole life I won’t break, I won’t bend
It’ll all be worth it, worth it in the end
Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
And when the stars have all burned out
You’ll still be burning so bright
Cast me gently into morning for the night has been unkind

(Sara McLaughlin)

I was not..denied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment