Appeased Contentment

Saturday, September 5, 2009



"Children should be seen and not heard" I had lived with that statement all my life, and thrived for the most part under it. From playing quietly by myself while the adults talked, to immersing myself in chores and projects as I grew older, I was often simply a quiet presence. It has extended into my adult life, as I've settled into life as the property of Master Fonce.

The joining to the Artisan brought a slight change in my routine, one that had more to do with technique and detail than actual tasks. Breakfast was still prepared, though it was the ingredients that I left...eggs and bosk chunks, tarsk strips and cheeses. Things that the Mistress might like to use to prepare meals. Likewise for dinners. I did, however, prepare meals at the fire just in case. I always kept a bucket of water nearby, even by the main fire cooking kettles. I had learned that my beautiful upside down sky was deadly, and fire was nothing to be reckoned with.


Wagons were tidied and aired when the occupants were not..occupying. Eventually I would find them, my Master and Mistress, for more personal instructions, but their paths had seemed in opposing directions of late. I had not yet...grown hungry enough to barge into the wagons for a threesome. :) Evening snacks were still left as I had always done, arranged prettily by the manacle of chain, each wrapped in the wishes of love and happiness she I for them
 
I was content...for a while. I knew that if I were finally given the chance to be with the man I adored, moments alone would be a precious commodity. I did what I could from hidden places, which isn't that hard really. Inside..a multitude of voices chanted at odd moments throughout the day. A vibrant excited one that could not wait to look into my Master's eyes and say...I told You dreams don't die. Another voice that mused.. reminding me to keep mine alive. And a sultrier smoky voice that flowed through my veins and stirred a primal need. Lust and craving for a man in the arms of another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment