The morning after

Monday, May 11, 2009

I was a lazy slave this morning. The Central Fire was filling every shadowed corner of the wagon, staring at my lidded eyes for many ahn, I am sure. I awoke with a tired stretch, a deep yawn, a catch in my exhale that slowed it to a hushed whistle. My sense of smell was particularly keen, picking up the ashy grit of spent coals nearby, the rich musk of male and sweat, the bitter tang of some herbs, the usual pungency of leather,and sex. The bright light made everything seem like it was blending together in a hazy mist and noises were more buzzing thrums than clear cut discernible sounds. I rose finally, knowing I needed to wash up, but seriously debating my lack of time.

I felt...everything. In great pronounced detail. I found bruises, and something stung on my shoulder blade, and oh there was no doubt I had tasted..sex. No..not sex...I was..fucked. I let the word roll off my tongue while I tasted all the naughtiness of it. I know I was blushing, especially when I recalled a particularly tight grip of my fingers, or a shake of my head, or...sweet mercy...screaming something. How..could I ever look Him in the eye...and not remember? Not remember...hell...drawing a rough damp cloth across my skin unleashed a flood of sensations that made me suck in air and hover in some place of hazy memory.

It seemed to take an extra long time to clean up the wagon, for I kept pausing mid action to think. Most were already gone by the time I arrived at the fields, which meant it would take me all the longer to find enough to fill a sack. That didn't bother me as much as it probably should have, and it was made all the nicer when Dee arrived, wondering where I had been. I smiled at her, just...smiled. She drug me away and started helping me pick up those little sun dried pucks, stuffing them in my sack while I just held the bag open, and..smiled.

Dee had caught on quickly, and twittered at me with all sorts of gleeful responses. She was just telling me that there would be a few detail seekers, when she suddenly stood up and stared at me. It caught me off guard and I didn't say anything, just waiting for whatever it was that had dropped a hot poker in our little party. Dee shoved the last of some chips she was holding into the sack and stepped back quickly, claiming she had to get back to her Master's wagon.
I just stared after her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment