There is actually a world beyond the circumference and safety of Master Fonce's embrace. There are people and things and activities and happiness and sadness. I know of these things first hand. It comes with friends I have met, acquaintances made, and strangers I have served. And then there are those that I know because of the aura present around my Master. These are people who have brushed against the life of Brave Warrior Fonce and leave an impression. I do not know these people very well. They are people I am just learning about. What I do understand, however, is the effect and reactions I feel from Master Fonce about them.
The Ubara, for instance, and Mistress Asria and Mistress Seveya, and even the Matriarch Oren leave a distinctive feel in the manner of Master Fonce. I take such cues into my perceptions. It is not because a strand of bells around my ankle has taken away my ability to think or reason or have emotional reactions, but because I have built layer upon layer of trust in the man I followed home out of the clutch of the Paravaci. My opinions are not of the people themselves in relation to me, but to how they impact...Master. Such is true of the Ubar.
I make no judgment on the wisdom, abilities or personality of the man that heads this group of people I hold to my breast as family. I do not know him well at all. What I do know is how he effects Master Fonce. There is a space, a wall, a butting of heads, frustration, an irritation. I do not know what they hold between them, only that I am suspicious of the Ubar when it comes to matters of Master.
I had been 'untangled' from my Master. Untangling is fun. It is not being shoved away or otherwise set apart. It is the warm parting of flesh and limbs after a satisfying emotional sensory experience. I had been sated. He wrapped me in a bubble of meeting that momentarily shut out the snapping frustration I could feel thick and heavy around Him. He stirred the essence of Him in my soul with a tousle before letting the world wrap around Him again. My dream of He being missing, although logic had put it in perspective, had been so very real. The emotional satisfaction in the act of seeing and touching Him had made an already smitten girl loopy with relief.
He rose, and I rose with Him, curling the tips of my fingers against His belt where they had fallen. He was speaking to the Ubar, and something was said that took a while to sink in. Red was given to the Ubar, who thought he might give her to Mezoo. I did not know if this was out of pleasure or good will or ...what...exactly might have set this in motion. My own thoughts were splattered, finding no true course of understanding, leaving answers dangling in the unknown of the future. My fingers had gripped the leather of belt tighter, clinging to something I did know and something I could feel.
The tension between two men, the Ubar and my Master, did not seem so evident this evening. Perhaps that inspired, or was inspired by, the offering of an early mating gift. The tension and frustration I had felt this evening was, instead, a living relationship between Master and the Artisan. Unfortunately, the answers were not as easily felt.
I watched their departure, turning with that swarm of giddy happiness overtaking me again. The Ubar was curious, though I am pretty sure he didn't understand my dream inspired delight that Master Fonce was all right. An opportunity appeared when the Ubar spoke of Master Being irritated. I asked if he knew why, but I was told He just is.
But ...He isn't. Not always. He smiles and laughs and He worries and His eyes grow soft in color and the corner of His mouth pulls up in a smile that comes from deep inside. This was all brought further to light when a very happy Mistress Yamka bid us good night. The Ubar found it confounding that the smile on a woman could be the result of a man speaking with her. I shared that men had such an effect on women at times. I think I am very visible evidence of such a phenomenon.
Does it work the opposite way? The Ubar had asked me if women do such a thing to men. A moment's pondering later I actually had the answer. A resounding yes in fact. I've seen it many times in fact...on the face of Master Fonce. Most often when in the company of the Artisan.
Others were there now. Another Mistress and a beautiful slave I had not seen before. I couldn't blame them for not wanting to celebrate my happiness in the status of Master Fonce, nor the ponderings of what made the Brave Warrior Fonce smile. Not when there were concerns over the Ubara to be discussed. I had my own discussion to tend to...one that would include a bota of paga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment