To be a woman

Friday, March 27, 2009

I am a woman. It is...wonderful...to be a woman. It is fantastic to be a woman. It is heart pounding, send me to ride the moon, incredible to be a woman - with my Master Brave Warrior.

There are so many parts of a woman, of me, that I didn't know could feel like this. I have heard the whispered explanations, felt the inklings of sensations, the compelling urge to touch and know more. But I had no idea it would be, could be - like this. I never realized I had so many unique places that could burst with the flavor of touch, burn with a whisper, blossom with a chilly tickle; and all at the same time! I did not know that a man's chest could betray his emotions in so many ways. That his heartbeat could tell me a story. I had no idea, in all my naive imaginings, that his thighs could feel like all the security I could ever want, or that his fingers in my hair could feel like a supreme gift of guidance, and at the same time flame that fire that swelled from sparks deep within my soul. I had never envisioned how decadent a bath could feel, how hesitation could be melted with a brush of lip, or that when two people collide it can change your life forever.

He was cleaning up, standing ankle deep in water, and I was spellbound. Brought back to earth with the simple vision of that which sent me soaring in the first place. I marvel at how easy it is to run in the clouds and dance on the ground when I am around Him. I stood there, just watching, the spray of water that glistened on His shoulder, trying to be silent. But He knew. How I do not know, but He knew and suddenly our eyes were locked. In that moment, every decision I had made became centered on this one point. I chose this, asked for it, wanted it. I wasn't going to stop mid jump. I had no reason to. He calls me Catch, and when He smiles my world lights up. A slave is what I wanted to be.

I stepped into the puddle of coolness, with all of Dee's lessons and our talks urging me to show Him I could do this. And then He asked what happened to my face. My world tumbled and I rushed through the chuckling creek without another word. I sought Him then, telling my tale, needing to tell Him. My cheek pressed to His chest, and the cold water had faded, as if it didn't even touch me. I sought His understanding, His wisdom, His direction. I got so much more.

If I thought I knew what flying was, I was living in the dreams of youth. My dreams, simple sketches on an ever widening canvas, with the edges colored in, are now shaded with hues I never knew existed. This fire, this flame, that licks at my insides is insatiable, as if it was caged for a lifetime and finally set free. And I was promised this is only the start. He has turned me upside down and still I float above the ground. He knows me, even better than I do myself. Could He possibly know how I dreamt to learn that final passage into womanhood with Him?

He held me there, kneeling in that glorious water, watching me, feeling what the temptress of liquid found that I didn't know existed. The things He knew, could be. I have never been seen naked before. His whisper, murmured against my ear, encouraging, taunting me, fostering an ache inside that I couldn't escape. My skin still tingles, my pulse quickens even as I trace back through every delicious breath I took. I will never forget it. He made sure of that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment